Ode to Pajamas from The Pajamanista

June 28, 2017



Well, kittens, at 50-somethin' and post-mastectomy,
a swimsuit model I may never be, but pajama
couture/luxury sleepwear supermodel?

You can call me The Pajamanista.

Pajamas suit me and my laptop lifestyle
at the moment, and if you read about my
(a luxury sleepwear brand),
you'll know these organic cotton
babies made in India shared with me
have happily
become my summer uniform.



I live in them for the obvious reasons.
Comfort, of course.

Pink Babydoll Set (Domi)
But I'm also The Pajamanista
due to my stay at home gypsy tendencies.
I'm the homebody type who likes to
take things slower.
When you work hard to create a peaceful,
cozy nest, it's easy to want to linger
in the slow living and tranquility.
A day where I don't have to leave
home to face road rage, Walmart runs,
or grocery store lines is a pajama-fine
sweet day indeed.




Pink Babydoll Set (Domi)
 It feels luxurious to not have to dress to impress,
and I'm in awe of grownups who every day
pull on clothing, accessories, and fancy shoes
as they save the world.



Pink Babydoll Set (Domi)
 Me? I'm more rebellious.
Everything I have ever read about working
from home says I should avoid lounging
in pajamas and should *gasp*
always wear shoes to be productive!

But on days where skype is nowhere
on the agenda and creative writing ensues...





find me cozy in cotton comfort, honey child.

Pink Babydoll Set (Domi)
I am also cuckoo for cocoapuffs about
lingering in a good terry spa robe!

Know who I think of while vogueing? No one. My mind goes to mush...but wouldn't Lauren Hutton
seriously rock these Oversize Pajamas?




How about you?
Are you a pajama-glama vixen who
arrives home from work and quickly sheds the
streetwear in favor of lounge lovely?




Are you a saucy kind of sweats and scrunchy diva?
Or is athleticwear your poison?
I'd love to hear about the fabrics and fashion
you favor in the privacy of your castle.

Pink Babydoll Set (Domi)

Peace to you right where you are.

Follow me on Pinterest.
Follow me on Instagram.
Like me on Facebook.





Hello Lovely Studio Michel pointe shoes ballet slippers denim

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. OH MY WORD - these are simply perfection and look scrumptious! I just subscribed and fingers crossed! Thanks Michele for all of the loveliness you share!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay! I hope you win...they're the softest. :)

      Delete
  2. I'm a pajama queen also! Thanks for sharing. Your spirit is catching

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, just found you on Penny's vintage home. I start shedding clothes before the front door closes! lol- Beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay for finding me! Yay for living in jammies like me! So happy to have you here, Lynn. :)

      Delete

Your comments add to the beauty...thanks in advance for your kindness.

blogher

Farmhouse Finds!